The feasibility analyst would be responsible for supporting the sales effort by analyzing sample requirements of client quote requests, and making a recommendation for the appropriate sample strategy.
The feasibility analyst is responsible for…
- Supporting the business development team by using information from internal sample resources and vetted sample top-off to create accurate feasibility assessments.
- Creating internal documentation that would allow the business development team quick access to feasibility and pricing information across common target audiences.
- Working with project managers and the sample manager to ensure successful execution of the proposed sample plan (which is based on the feasibility assessment)
- Developing and maintaining a database of vetted sample partners, as well as documentation around each vendor’s capabilities and pricing.
- Working closely with Vice President of Operations to develop preferred pricing with vetted partners
- Analyzing performance of internal sample resources and top-off partners to ensure accuracy of feasibility assessments and success of future sample plans.
- Developing streamlined processes for bringing on sample top-off partners.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Word/Microsoft Access
- Basic working knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with both PC and MAC environments
- Experience in healthcare market research is a plus
- Extremely motivated, hungry, ready to put the work in to get ahead.
- Detail-oriented, misses nothing…ever.
- Organized, almost to the point of being ridiculous.
- Outgoing personality, happy and comfortable talking to anybody.
- Tech-savvy, loves to keep up with technology.
- Curious, always looking to learn more.