Are you an outgoing individual who is looking to learn more about sales and business development? We are looking for someone extremely motivated to join our team as a sales assistant, reporting directly to the Vice President of Business Development.
In this role, the individual will be responsible for supporting all sales efforts by providing administrative, clerical, and customer support. This is an opportunity to be hands‐on at every stage of the sales process, learn a lot, and get a ton of experience. Lots of opportunities to learn and grow with the company.
The sales assistant would be responsible for…
- Creating and editing quotes for clients
- Responding to all sales inquiries
- Creating, analyzing, and presenting a variety of sales reports
- Prospecting, researching, scoring, and following up on sales leads
- Updating the CRM (HubSpot) with the latest sales activity and client/lead information
- Putting together PowerPoint sales pitch/capabilities presentations
- Organizing events, conferences, meetings and web conferences
- Creating and conducting customer‐focused seminars.
- Coordinating travel arrangements for sales staff
- Managing the calendar for the Vice President of Business Development
Specifically, we’re looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Extremely motivated, hungry, ready to put the work in to get ahead.
- Detail‐oriented, misses nothing…ever.
- Organized, almost to the point of being ridiculous.
- Outgoing personality, happy and comfortable talking to anybody.
- Tech‐savvy, loves to keep up with technology.
- Curious, always looking to learn more.
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc)
- Experience with any sales CRM is a plus, particularly HubSpot
- Any previous sales experience is a plus
If you think you have what it takes, apply!