Project Manager, Qualitative
Are you organized, detail-oriented, and a great communicator? We are looking for an experienced market research professional to join our growing team as a full-time project manager.
In this role, the individual would be responsible for coordinating fielding for healthcare market research projects, from proposal and kick-off to completion and follow-up. If you think you have what it takes, learn more and apply!
The project manager is responsible for…
- providing project pricing and feasibility to clients
- consulting clients on timing and cost of projects
- coordinating with programmers to make sure the client survey is programmed to spec
- testing programmed surveys to ensure they are error-free and meet client requirements
- providing ongoing updates to clients regarding the progress of their project(s)
- reviewing collected data in SPSS and Excel for quality and errors
- sourcing and managing third party vendors to ensure delivery of sample, tabulations, translations and or reports
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is…
- has AMAZING communication skills
- experienced in running market research projects (healthcare is a plus)
- experienced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access)
- experienced in SPSS a plus
- committed to being a team player, but can also work independently
- organized and capable of multitasking
- obsessed with the quality of their work and takes pride in doing a great job
- enthusiastic to learn new things
- and most importantly, someone who loves helping others.